23 February 2008

MeMe

Finally, I've been tagged! Thanks, Yuri! You may not believe me, I've always read with envy when other fellow bloggers got tagged or received an award, coz it proved that they've made some friends through their blogs. It's a thrill feeling to experience that myself, especially for the first time. I know, I know, I sound like a little girl who's just received a prize, don't laugh at me...lol...

OK, back to MeMe. The topic is - Five facts about myself. Hmmm...let's see.

The Meme rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Five facts about myself:
1. I'm a SAHM with 3 wonderful pigs (2 girls) and cow (1 boy)...lol...who are very sweet to finish most of my bakes regardless whether they're successful or failure.
2. I love to bake, though half of the time my end results ended up as failures. Hence my favourite phrase is "Failed again", which I always tell my helper.
3. I also love to knit. I've been knitting for over 20 years (though not very consistently). I hope to learn to read Japanese patterns soon so that I can make more wonderful designs.
4. My favourite forum now that I must visit everyday is Kitchen Capers (KC). Take a look yourself and you'll know why.
5. I love to read chinese comics. But now have been busy cooking and baking and hence less time to read.

The five bloggers I would like to tag are:
Opportunity Knits
Little Purl of the Orient
M&M continues here...
All That Matters
Quick 'n' Easy Treats From Zu's Kitchen

Hope I've brought some nice surprise to them too. :)

Mood: excited

No comments: