27 October 2007

FO and new WIP

I've been so busy with my cuppies these few days that I haven't updated on my last knitting project. I've actually completed the top for Olina a few days ago. In the end it wasn't too small for her, so I decided to let her have it. And she's, as usual, happy to have new clothes to wear. Before that she was quite reluctant to let her little sister have the FO when I told her it might be too small for her.



The above design was from the Katia Primavera-Verano magazine. I bought the whole magazine from the knitting shop as there are many nice kids designs in it. It's not easy to find nice knits designs for kids in Singapore.

I'm starting on another project using the same yarn as the previous since I still have over 2 balls of it. And the yarn seems to suit the new design too. This time it'll be a tank top for myself. Got the design from internet and love it when I first saw it. Will share more of it later.

Mood: happy

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

KWF,

I like your knitting works, I also hope that I can knit 1 pc for my daughter. Where did you get the pattern?

Jennifer

KWF said...

Hi Jennifer, I got this design from the Katia Primavera-Verano magazine I bought.

Jennifer said...

KWF,

Blur me, din read your post properly.
Is the magazine available in Singapore? Or have to order from overseas?

Jennifer

KWF said...

jennifer, I bought this book fr a craft shop in Heartland Mall (Kovan). If you just need this design, let me know your email. I'll see if I can get you a scanned copy.

Jennifer said...

kwf,

Its ok. I will go to other craft shops and look out for it. Thanks for the info.

Jennifer