I made some adjustments to the last recipe I used and managed to come up with my own satisfied version.
Peach Marshmallow Cake
Ingredients for Base
110gm Marie or digestive biscuits
50gm melted butter
Ingredients for Marshmallow filling
20 pieces of marshmallows
300ml HL milk
100ml whipping cream (need not be whipped)
100ml Peach syrup (from canned peach)
300gm peach puree
3 tsp gelatine
Ingredients for Peach Jelly topping
250ml Peach syrup
4 tsp gelatine (I used 3 but find it still a little too soft)
1. Crushed Marie/digestive biscuits and mix well with melted butter.
2. Pressed into a 8" cake pan. (I used a 9" and got a flatter cake)
3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes for later use.
1. Put all ingredients into a pot or large mixing bowl.
2. Doubleboil over low heat until gelatine and marshmallows are dissolved.
3. When it is a little cooled, pour it over the cake base.
4. Chill it in the freezer for 15-30minutes. It should be a little set but not frozen. Arrange the peach slices and put it back to chill for another 15 minutes.
Peach Jelly Topping
1. Doubleboil all ingredients over low heat until gelatine is dissolved.
2. Pour completely cooled (room temperature) jelly solution over peach slices and marshmallow layer by big tablespoon.
3. Chill in the fridge for at least 3-6 hours till the jelly is set before serving. To speed up the process, you can leave it in the freezer for 15-30 minutes before bringing it down to the fridge.
Took some for Olina's teachers to try and they like it. :)