25 May 2008

Finally back

My PC is finally up and running. Do you miss me?

The first dish I present to you after my return is a western style Beer Chicken.



Beer Chicken

Ingredients

6 pieces Chicken drumsticks/wings
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1 small can button mushroom
1 can beer
1 carrot
2 potatoes

Method
1. Cut carrot and potato into chunks.
2. Fry onion and garlic till fragrant. Add in carrot and potatoes to stir fry for 1-2 minutes before adding in the chickens.
3. Add the button mushroom (including the mushroom water in the can), the Cream of Chicken soup and the beer into the chicken and mix well.
4. Bring to a boil and lower the heat. Simmer for 30 minutes. Serve hot.




This is a very simple dish to prepare. The beer after taste, though not dominant, is present in the dish.


Mood: happy

8 comments:

Rei said...

Welcome back, wf!

Yuri said...

hey wf, welcome back online! this chix dish looks really nice, shall take note of it :)

juicyknits said...

I've just had supper and now I'm hungry again after looking at these pictures!

KWF said...

Thanks everyone. I'm glad to be back. :)

Elin Chia said...

Hi KWF,
You are so versatile. Good in everything. Haha...I am going to cook this dish for the family.
Sumthing so different...am sure hubby will love it. Looks appetising!! :)))

Btw, Welcome back!

KWF said...

thanks elinluv, you manage to try this yet?

Allie said...

Wow! Really so simple. Must try. Hehe

KWF said...

allie, yup, just sth simple and different. Let me know if you like it shd you try it one day.