02 November 2007

My first attempt in Sushi making

I don't know what's wrong with me this whole week. I've been dying to try different cooking/bakes. Today I decided to take the plunge and make my own sushi.

Not too sure if it's the brand of my rice or it's supposed to be like that, but my rice is extremely sticky. Overall the result is ok, except that this slow coach took more than 2 hours to finish making all the sushi. End up we couldn't finish and have to stock up the rest in the fridge.



Mood: Extremely full (again)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really can't stand u... hmm.. great job afterall. but don't think can keep sushi overnight, not fresh anymore.

KWF said...

can't help it leh, unless u want to come over to help me finish...heee...anyway, we finish the rest this morning for breakfast and full again!