20 April 2011

All good things must come to an end

It's been a pleasant time all these years blogging and interacting with friends who share common interest with me. You've probably noticed that my blog posts are coming in lesser and less timely. I'm still cooking, baking and learning new recipes, but just getting lazy to organise it and pen it down. With me getting active in Facebook, I've been posting all my pictures and comments there. Facebook allows high and sometimes, almost instant interactions, which I very much enjoy. It doesn't make much sense to copy everything from there into here again, just for the sake of blogging. So I've decided to stop my blogging activity for now.

If you wish to continue following my baking & cooking journey, here are the Facebook albums you can look at.

From My Kitchen 2011

Food Fun

I'll continue my little journey there. Take care and hope to see you soon. :)

2 comments:

Blessed Homemaker said...

Oh... what a pity. I've always enjoyed reading your blog!

I know what you mean. I'm not active in FB because I simply cannot manage my time. I think I'll need 48 hours in order to blog, bloghop and visit FB.

KWF said...

Blessed Homemaker, I'll definitely miss you, who've been supporting me all this time. Send me a FR in FB. You don't have to be active there, but we can still keep in touch. :) Let me know your nick when you send your FR, ok?