I've been tagged by Edith, Rei & Yuri, all at one go...lol...on this special day of the month which happens only once in 4 years. Thanks, pals! :D
Hmmm...I was looking at the tags that I'm supposed to complete. One of them is the MeMe tag which I've just done a few days ago. So I won't do that again.
I'll start with the MeMe Survey (this is a long one, 38 questions!)
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
My two girls.
2. What were you doing at 0800?
Peeling the skins off the soaked soya beans to make soya milk tomorrow.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Shaping my bread.
4. What happened to you in 2006?
I started this blog.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
6. How many beverages did you have today?
1 milo with cereal and 3 cups of water.
7. What color is your hairbrush?
Don't have hair brush, comb can? :) Orange.
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
9. Where were you last night?
10. What color is your front door?
11. Where do you keep your change?
12. What’s the weather like today?
Sunny and windy
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
All Ben & Jerry flavours (except Cherry Glacia).
14. What excites you?
A lot, seeing new comments in my blog, having a successful bake, seeing new interesting recipes, nice knitting patterns...
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
16. Are you over the age of 25?
17. Do you talk a lot?
Hmmm...more than my husband, I guess...lol...
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
20. Do you make up your own words?
21. Are you a jealous person?
Not really also.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
My son's bus attendant.
25. What does the last text message you received say?
26. Do you chew on your straw?
No, I hate that.
27. Do you have curly hair?
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
I Can Read Centre
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
30. What was the last thing you ate?
31. Will you get married in the future?
No, what for?
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Haven't seen any in the past 2 weeks.
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
My husband & 3 kids.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
35. Are you currently depressed?
No, I just finished baking a nice bread. :)
36. Did you cry today?
No reason to do that.
37. Why did you answer and post this?
Hmmm...coz I seldom reject people, especially when it comes from my friends.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Ok, I'll pass this to
Bernice's Baking Journey
Do What I like
Cook Bake Legacy
Happy Home Baking
The Journal of a Girl who Loves To Cook
Now, the next tag.
Tag : Pass It To The Front
Here are the rules:
* First copy and paste it.
* Do not remove any content.
* Just add One word related to your blogs.
* If you don’t like the concept Pls! say no?
* Our main goal is we are going to circulate our number of friends.
* The more people join the “pass it to the front” the more links we generate.
* Lastly write only one word “short” for your blogs.
* Keep it simple and short, I know some of you have more than one blogs.
* The color is only black, gray, or white plssss avoid using any color okies.
Let me show you:1.Filipina, 2.Darling allen, 3.Abroad, 4.Halfway, 5.life, 6.culture, 7.interracial, 8.pinaystories, 9.pinaysinglelooking, 10.health 11.Miscellaneous 12. Children 13. my experience 14.family 15. milestones 16. Home 17. shopping18. wonderland 19. memories 20. bliss 21. awesome 22. japanese 23. bake n knit
For this I'll pass to
Yuri's Bake Journal
Bernice's Baking Journey